i have theses cards right now omfg
Only a sheet of ice protects you from falling 1000 feet down this Abyss
Photographer Aaron Huey, who is on assignment for National Geographic, recently shared a picture of a frighteningly deep hole on the Lower Ruth Glacier. The only thing stopping people from plummeting down the 1000 feet drop into the ground is a sheet of ice. One crack, though.
Staring down what could be a 1,000ft deep worm hole through the blue ice of the Lower #RuthGlacier. I was never afraid of the ones full of water, they’d just be cold, but some had no water and it was easy to imagine a long slide to an icy death. #yikes (on assignment for @natgeo in #DenaliNationalPark)http://sploid.gizmodo.com/only-a-sheet-of-ice-protects-you-from-falling-a-1000-fe-1614438185/all
everytime it gets close to October i start reblogging the fuck out of this
to infinity and beyond done with this fucking school year
I want you now.
Let’s Find Pokémon: Fire Red/Leaf Green
In a new video from social justice-oriented T-shirt company FCKH8, several Ferguson children lampoon the excuses white people give to avoid getting involved in ending discrimination in America and deliver a call to action to stomp out racism.
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
- Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
- Cherry - I love you.
- Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
- Blueberry - You’re amazing.
- Kiwi - You’re pretty
- Rasberry - You’re hot.
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
- Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
- Starfruit - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - I want to get to know you.
- Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
- Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
- Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.